Creamery Creek Senior Living offers 16 apartments in a warm, welcoming, and secure environment for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and other forms of memory loss. Each resident will enjoy the privacy of their own apartment which when furnished with familiar and treasured objects give them sense of belonging and security. Our community areas offer a friendly and inviting atmosphere in which to socialize and engage in planned activities.
Residents will be assessed by a nurse prior to move in to determine the level of care that best meets their individual needs. As a resident’s condition changes they may remain in the comfort of their own apartment and familiar surroundings while their level of care is adapted. Our memory care staff are professionally trained to meet the unique needs of those with memory loss. We offer specialized quality care with patience, compassion, validation, dignity, and respect while allowing the resident to remain near friends and family in their own community.
Also enjoy warm and inviting gathering areas, tranquil aquarium, and secure outdoor patio with raised gardens.
Memory care apartment fee includes:
- Three meals daily plus snacks
- Personal care staff 24 hours a day
- RN on site or on call 24 hours a day
- Assistance with showers
- Enriching Activity Program
- Private bathroom with roll in shower
- Kitchenette with refrigerator
- Individual climate control
- Radiant in-floor heating
- Utilities – gas, electric, heat, air conditioning, garbage, water (except phone)
- Emergency call system
Additional Individualized Care Services may include:
- Medication management
- Diabetic support
- Respiratory support
- Assist with personal cares